Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sunway

On Saturday, I having fun with mandy and their friends at lagoon. Betweem we have 4 person going lagoon included of me. Before that i have a big issue. Not my fault actually! xD Mandy contact me on friday, so she says goin sunway, not lagoon, so i thought is goin ice skate wert! However she ask me go bought lagoon ticket. I shocked by her! I never bring my stuffs and i go lagoon! -_-"

So i go jusco bought these stuffs with using RM50 above.

Therefore, During the water park i tried to revenge(bully) them. :D I'm so clever. Between i got experience before so i won't step on it. :P
Hmm.. Is not exactly bully them la. Just wet their shirt!

Orh yeah. I have a wrong chooice! I shouldn't bought a white colour pants! >< It seem hollowly when the pants under wet. -_-"
I think u guys understand right? Haha! :D That means u can see my sexy underwear when under wet! ('-^)

Well, I having fun with they all. But unfortunately i get fever having stressful over them. Cough, fever, sore throat and alot alot of red spot. That's it!
Dont worry, ain't h1n1! :D

2 comments: