Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Listen a story, my daily dream. I wish i'd

Does every teenagers will become hamsap at the last? I'm wondering

Well, i m trying to have daily blog. :D


Otherwise it will remain myself, some more could improve my english. Haha..
Well, there's a story, that what i did today. That's nothing for my life. Since doesn't have my love story yet. :)

As usual, nothing to do after college, and i am ready to went home, i arrived the bus stop. Unconciously the bus been arrived, i went onto the bus, and i sitting on a single place, yet i think about my future, of couse i have alot of chooice. Mayb i regret but i consider to continue the way i m right now cause it's really waste money.

So, the expression are just like when i was little, having an amazing aim. Althought, must remenber that this is a kid's amazing aim isn't it? So it may not have been that good. As now, i m really stressed out my way.

As i am a teenager mind, i could consider to be a singer. I could really did actually, but it doesn't easy as i think about. I wish i could be a singer, step on a concert. Everyone staring me, especially my friends.And sing very well i was. However, everyone is blanked. Something is making noise. I shaked off my daily dream.

At the last, i arrived home and i beginning to my life. :D Tha's all about today.

5 comments:

  1. erm....what me featured??future isit??
    well actually everyone have many dreamz but not that every dream can be pursue....
    so think hard about it what you really want....
    dont regret when you had already step in the middle of the life...
    and you cant even turn back but move forward....
    you lead your life not your life lead you....
    as you know you still have a very long path of road to go....
    plan for yourself and your future....
    improving o....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. But i'm doing something i dont like. Lol. However, cannot turn back. i have no chooice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wth.. I'm writting bout future, and i go write feature. so blur la me lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha....alright then force yourself to like it...my life now is lifeless...hey help me notice any 2 weeks job....i dont wanna stay at home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Errr.. u find urself la. :D Im looking for a part time job too. Haha! No 2 weeks job. only for permanant.

    ReplyDelete