Monday, August 10, 2009

Sportcheck

My college having sportcheck today. Firstly, when i went to college all instrucment is staring at me. -_-" Because i wearing the boots isnt usually i wear, some more there're disallowed. :D
Then the office girl is really really fierce. She can shout with me since i walked far away, she thought i never bring my boots so that she gonna scold me, but actually i keep my boots inside locker. :D It's smart and intelligent chooice. xD Secondly, i couldn't enter to the class again. -_-" Cause my hair, but isnt long actually. Is because the idiot formal's. So my hair seem very long.
Therefore, most of them goes to complain to the office girl. Yeah, that's good. ('-^) at finally the office girl is giving last warn, as well i could enter the class after write down the name. Luckily i never go home.


Hmm, after all the time. I having my new hair cut, it seem nicer than precious. xD It consider to be nicer after longer hair. hmm.. Nicer than kk! Haha.. Well. Kidding. Anyway, i will keep this hair as longer than 2 months.




SORRY GUYS, Currently no camera, no photo. :D

3 comments:

  1. deng.. my ah wong har most nice ok XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. My college want me cut till like ah wong hair la. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to hear that u start blogging....this is one of the way you can release your anger instead of telling anyone....last time i use to tell everything to everyone but what i get?....end up i rather write than telling....blogging really very good....once you start blogging you improved your english....well make it another way....ignore them no matter how lifeless they are just ignore them.....its better than being enemy....but remember no matter what people say or did to you just let it be....forgive and forget is very important in college.....unless they are too much....remember that you got friends around you and support you....feel free drop by my blog you will find more answer www.emipanda-ga128.blogspot.com
    "MIX WITH PEOPLE THAT BUILT YOU UP BUT NOT PEOPLE THAT TEAR YOU DOWN" DR. PEGGY WONG
    get what i mean? never let anger and hateness control over you...no matter how tough this road is you just have to continue walking until the end of eternity....god bless you

    ReplyDelete