Sunday, August 2, 2009

Red spot

I am stressed out over them.

They look like someone took a tiny tiny pin and place little dots on my skin. They are hard to see unless you are pretty close the the area. They are not raised and some blanch when pressed while others do not.
Even my face also getting lot dots.

I would go to the doctor but I am a student with no health insurance. The doctor said if worst then send me back to the clinic immediately! They suspect it is dengi! But i dont think so. Unless they would found the result what's wrong with the red spot isn't it? Today, the red spot is worst than yesterday! ><


It doesn't itchy and are not painful at all. As long as i dont touch it. :(
When i touch it. Somewhere is getting ithcy. -_-" Weird!
Not exactly la. Got some itchy but i think not influence.
Any suggestion or having this experience before?
HELP MEEEEE!

1 comment:

  1. wei.. actually i last time oso kena b4.. 1 week red spot + deman

    ReplyDelete