Sunday, August 2, 2009

Afraid

Hmm.. Mandy is mad on me yesterday. I dont know what i did anything wrong. -_-" She told me she gets alot red spot on the neck too. I remenbered we're sharing the ice cream.(forced by her) >< OMG! I'm deeply sorry.
I'm afraid she'll having the same prolem as mine. I hope she'll getting well as soon as possible. And i hope it is just a allergy. Haih! Is it because the Lagoon's water dirty? What am i suppose to do now? Luckily KK ain't there. Lol. If not you also kena too.
I'm Skipped my college today. I told my mum that i having worst than yesterday and my mum says "it doesn't metter! The poison will come outside on ur skin."

After eat the medicine i feel so confused. Can't even see propely. :( Thought i doesn't feel sleepy. Just got a little bit blur! What kind of medicine is this? Lol.
I gonna crazzzy because of it!!

2 comments:

  1. haha..ya lucky i din go wif u.. if not i sick cant exam den very 9 lat lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No la that one is zheng mar. But dont know why not painful at all. No influence within sunway de. Cause my inside too hot jor. that's why kena

    ReplyDelete