Friday, August 7, 2009

Emo

Fucking emo right now. Having family metter! Having a serious argue with both of brother! They fucking idiot dont even let me touch the comp. Their fucking timetable is out of me. Didn't care my feeling. Everything is they correct. But i think they did it wrongly! All fucking blame me. Between i book the time at 10 that i want to use the comp, but my fucking brother didn't take the promised.

I wanna cried. Does anyone borrow me your shoulder? I really really hate them sometime.
My fucking brother, made me feel belittle. They did everything like no feutured.. Everyday gaming and gaming, didn't care my feeling. They fucking childish! Did the game could tought u anything? NAH FUCK OFF! Sohai maple, curse you forever. I need it to take a entertaiment sometime.



Therefore, unexpectedly i got a big mistake just now. I hurt someone! I beat my sister as she step on it. Feel apologies. That time i was too angry. She's trying to defence the case(support me *with shouting*) and i beh tahan so i slap her. Am i did wrong? isn't it? :X

David heart is so down and critical, and i really dont know what to do now.

4 comments:

  1. so cham.. haiz.. dun worry.. my shoulder after borrow gal den borrow u

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey not a problem u can cum our house and borrow comp la...well that is part of life u have 2 go thru.....dun blame anyone for that....find the other side of ur life so that u will live better.....use another way 2 apologies 2 her....chill ya bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! Since they promised me, but at the last they never do it. do u understand? feeling like ffk me

    ReplyDelete