Thursday, July 30, 2009

My highly topic.

I saw my ns friend today. Guess? :D That's Vinsonnnn! Tatatata~
Hahaha.. Very surprise when i saw him. Such a coincident, we both are goin through the same BUS STOP! Asia Jaya the way through subang. -_-"
However, we can't see each other. Then after that i look around only i saw him. Haha..
He changed alot! He become soooo leng zhai! Shock by me. Haha.. His hair damn chum. Make me jealousy! >< Therefore, i contact kk just now, between that's freaking noise. So i can't hear propely. That's what i answer "orh. okay. uh huh."! HAHAHA! he said he's at Asia Jaya also. But too bad, we no fate. Vinson been goes through. :(
But nevermind. Soon we could've find him yam cha. haha. ('-^)


Good news! I got my result today! Awesome. They said i passed my exam. :P


But soon the mess will come through. Now i m having a big trouble about those engine system. I can't understand what it is use for. It is really difficulties! The assignment lagi susah! Haih. :(

1 comment: