Sunday, July 26, 2009

Poorr!

Rawrrrr! I am poor today! Between i cannot find my formal shirt in the morning. I am disallowed inside the classroom because i didnt wear the TOC formal.
I talked to the instructor. My instructor is trying to cover me. But useless.
I was trying to talked to the instructor!
"Teacher my formal is wet! I can't find it in the morning." I say.
"erm, No excuses, no reason. We have to be serious now. So that next time you won't did this mistake anymore. This is our job! We have to do that! And this is the law of the college." The instructor says.
"Hmm.. Anything! (owh FUCK YOU?! You're expel me to the study! Not response at all.)" i say.

What the hell college is this?
Such a non sense of reason! :(

3 comments:

  1. haha.. kelian zhu lo.. in utar mai good lo.. in wat d heck college 4 wat~~~ buuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya lor! Regret jor! Suppose to go KDU college de. More leng lui! Lol. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. utar more.. haha i oso wan go kdu d.. no $$ TT

    ReplyDelete