Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I skip my afternoon class today! :P I went home today!
Cause i was FREAKING tired, so i back to home and take a rest! :)
Before i finish school, my friends CONSIDER to skip the class togather, because this is the good chance. -_-" unless they got excuse, because they're goin to blame me!( telling teacher that I SAID NO CLASS FOR TODAY!!!)
Seriously i need a beautyyyy sleep. :(
OH SHIT!I cannot sleep as well recently! When i close my eyes! My brain can't stop thinking about her. She sms me more, i'll more suffer! -_-"
Anywa, this Thursday i having my exam?!?!?! I heaven't study and those below 80 marks that means have to retake the class at weekends! >:X
Well. Those who got view my blog de just wish me good luck la. x)

3 comments:

  1. good luck lo.. so thursday wan cum out yam cha mou ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah! You no update!! I friday exam o. Depend my mood. -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck lorx ^^

    and taufu so beauty d
    no need hv beauty slp larx
    haha ...

    ReplyDelete