Monday, May 3, 2010

Yo. I'm back! XD

Duh! Arhhh..
I'm was become more lazy and lazy. Someone is pulling me back to blogging.
so anyway, can't finish what i'm doing in this few month. XD So? IGNORE it!! hehe.
Orh yeah, erm.. I already work for almost 2 months at nichii tropicana city. First i feel uncomfort during working cos cctv nowhere. Seriously i make a big mistake last time.
ps, argue with supervisor last time. -.-
wahahaha. but we having good relation now. xD she didn't 'gai gao' at all. :)


Something that i don't know what i'm suppose to do right now. T.T Kau or give up?
honestly, what the hell is going with me? I might have been in love with 'someone' now.

hmm. let's talk about what activity i had. :)
Alrights, last friday we went to sing k(neway) for celebrating felicia's birthday.
with gx, kuan, kk, tian and those utarian!


tata~ our birthday girl! x)
act cute :)
没人要的小孩! haih :x
cheerrrrssssss!
sexy malay! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment