Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bronga hill.

Alrights. let's back to the topic. :)
I've almost went out until midnight for everyday!
Especially last sunday.
We went for the orifake gathering at hush hush.
KK totally mabuk, i was trying to stop him.
OMFG! KK de gas damn smelly wei!!
Sei jasper banyak secret tak bagi i tau~
And it's 3 o'clock and i'm still awake! :D
Waiting for others!
...
...
When hiking that time obviously i was doing everything for her/ protect her.
Don't u see how much i need you?
...
...
and she sleep until so sweet when inside car >.<
Bring banyak roti go home. ._.
tak boleh tahan. itu roti cannot eat de XD XD
I'm bloody and tired after bronga bronga.
I am madly happy that those plan went supa well and smoothly. :)
No one injured!
Pai seh my hand a lot red dot XD
Mosquito love my blood cos too fresh~



No comments:

Post a Comment