Sunday, May 16, 2010

Swim & falling sick.

Hmm, went to swimming just now. with kah kit and yu tian.
N I just realize that the way i swim are incorrectly and it's kinda difficult! :(
I'm having out of breath when swimming. =.=
In the end i want to say, i finally find out what it happened on me, it's quit comfort and it won't be tired.

Duh~
Gonna sick: flu and cough. N I've sick enough of falling sick.
Maybe i have sleepless night recently.
Went to temple in the morning i've to response for the teaching class. XD
A lot of leng lui baby a! Omg. So cute!!?!
Hmm.. David is miss-ing her right now. I would like to thankful for her accompany recently, she's being around with me when i getting upset & down. That's enough. :X
Well, i'll come as right as she need me too.
Fortunate or unfortunate, the fact is.. I like you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment