Monday, May 10, 2010

My first time to be a volunteer

Volunteer? It sounds great.
Though isn't as easy as i thought!
So.. Think twice! =X

Well, went to kk house overnight since friday.
I suppose to reach in 10 something,
and i've been late for more than 1 hour! Because i go makan with my brother. Pai seh ya, keke. :P
Hmm~~
Duhh~~
Something that keep wake me up when sleeping. ._.
i had wake up when 4 something.
And my mind keep thinking of.. XD
I was afraid of my car kena scretch!!
it's terrefied and scary.
DON'T WANNA KENA SCRETCH!! T.T
when i finally wake up, its already 6 something. And was sooo freaking tired!
OMG!

And we've been late for work, must've arrived when 730, but we been late about 45mins.. means already 815! XD

Anyway, i m so joyful and enjoy! :P
A lot of childhood memory~ Love it~
People say we got 恋童症!!! But i don't think so.
Everyone call me leng zhai gor gor, don't know whether is real or fake de. xP
But they're so impolite!! Banyak hamsap worm! T.T
The most suffer is when during station game.
My mouth is feel numb because there're so many groups and i've to describe the game for so many times!
Yet, they don't understand, -_- i need to explain and explain.
OH shit! I'm mad!!!
Heard that kk and felicia primary SJK(c) Desa Jaya! Is it? Haha. Such a coincident! But too bad, i m from SJK(c) Puay chai! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment