Sunday, August 15, 2010

result will be coming out tomorrow!
OH SHIT!! Hopefully it ends well!!
Gonna pray tonight. D; I so damn fucking worry right now.
Haih!





In other hand, this is what i'd learned in the college The One Acedemy. <3
At the first pic, there's my art work before i took the drawing lesson. (;
And the other one, is after i do!!!
It looks great! But i still PRAY HARD AS WELL!!! HAHAHAX!




13.08.2010
Friday midnight, tian and i went to ou watch liang ai tong gao, and also jay together.
Kk fong fei kei, too bad. :P

14.08.2010
Gathering at ss2 with kk, my cou, tian, and weslie! 
they plan to go drink liong sui, but seems like we talked more than drink. 
and my cousin, he did great!
Seriously, he tipu they all until open mouth big big. 
LMAO!








Hmm.. Just ignore!! My zhi lian pic, i like it so i post it up. :)





Wahahaha! So leng zhai :P

No comments:

Post a Comment