Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Learned piano recently,i was really like it.
And there's someting i realized, playing piano is really comfort
But if you playing piano while singing, THAT'S SO FREAKING DIFFICULTY!!
Once you sing out, must've catch up all the beat, even your voice must be good.
Sometimes, i might lost concentrate.
Maybe it is my problem? Or my concentration isn't good enough.


Well, finally, i play back magic lately.
Was start interesting, what i had learn from my cousin.
However, it doesn't effective to me. ayb because i'm new, or i am too honest either? -.-
It's so hard to act infront of them.
I can't reach the magician, because that's too much steps that i must follow up & used to it too.
And sometimes, i do really feel numb and pissing off, cos keep unsucess, and feel like giving up.
Hmm..
What i want to say is,even i can't knockout now.But i would do it in the future as well. :D



Woot! This is my single life, no kau lui, got gap lui xD *dislike dislike*
Kau lui really kind of bored thing in my life. Feel sien of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment