Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Down

I'm worrying.
My brother masuk hospital!
Will he become deaf?
What's going on???
Why?? WHY?
Why i have this kind of dad?
Why my brother and my father will beat up until like this??
You know how it hurts when i heard that?
In the end they both get injured, i was standing there like doing nothing. I'm useless!!
That time i'm having class, i don't know this happening!

I won't let this go on tomorrow!
Fuck him if he come some more!
I know that it's not able to say that.
Start from today you're not my dad anymore!!
All i want you to do is, stay away from us!
Stay out of my life! Don't ever come back again!
YOU FUCK OFF!!!




Should i leave it and go to college tomorrow?
I can't put it down, gonna watch him!
I don't want he hurt anyone, particularly my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment