Monday, July 26, 2010

Bon Odori 17.07.2010
first time went there.
everything was nicer than i expected,
even thought there's a lot of food i cannot eat,
Next year I will brought some food for myself,
Especially chau kui teoh! Kidding. xP
Well, be sure, there got so much leng lui & also babies!!
Me and Lucas keep stalking! XD
unfortunately, we're stuck at the half way to shah alam, 
 finally we arrived it's already 830.
they driving so horrible, I can't reached them.
And also, I lost my ...
that was so important to me.
when i discovered to be too late,
i try to find out, but fail! 
u guys can imagine my mood are like?
definitely, my mood *gone*





you love baby? yeah man. i do! :)


四千金!!


we're stucking at the middle of traffic jam, and we still joyful!










No comments:

Post a Comment