Thursday, June 17, 2010

I hate being leader in my group

Finally it's over.
I'm totally stress out over them. Beh tahan! Everyone's last minute!
Apparently they seems they are ready, but they did not.
En, I'm not the leader of the group actually.
But i did everything the leader were suppose to.
PUI! I m sick enough for those retarded!!!
Seriously, they are so unreliable!
Today i having presentation badly.


Worrying~~~~~


And the presentation is very very very unsucessfully.
The group2 iss much much much better & attractant than US!
I won't join this group for the next sem!! EVERRR!!
In the end what i want to say is, i won't achieve for highest marks.
However, What i can say is i had tried my best and everything grow from the mistakes!! ^^v
Anyway, i wont unfriended with them just because of this. Thank you to all of you that i had experienced of it! Lol. Put more effort in my study as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment