Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tiring

TOC provided us a tool box!
Too, i Carrying fucking tool box and then went home by bus yesterday! It's really damn freaking heavy! Some more i carrying it walk here walk there.

Oh god! After i arrived home, my dad is asking my to wedding dinner on night. :D
Since i heard wedding dinner, i knew what was going on. which is present singing for the wedding night. Haha! Anyway, i had a broken voice. :( Totally i sing 2 songs. Both song also quite easy! But i seem not feeling enough! I cannot sing well don't know why. I'm sick enough.

Therefore, i arrived home when 11pm,suppose to go on bed time! But David's hand itchy and switch on the computer. :D then can't stop chatting with my friends! i suppose to goin sleep at 12, one word "miss you", i sleep at 1o'clock. No word can express my feeling.
I shouldn't heard that. Is it i still carrying about her? Is it true? Is it??



During sleeping, something keep wake me up!
Then on the morning 5o'clock i wake up, i really can be siao already! Tired like shit!



Ps: the sentence got a little confused. :D

2 comments:

  1. wow glad tat u r back 2 blogging
    so do i
    reently neglected my blog dam freaking long
    how cum hardly c u in ur shop d
    haha

    ReplyDelete