Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'M back.

HEY everyone! I'm back. Since i start working, and i seldom online. No! Suppose to say i am lazy to blog. -_-"
Try to make up for the time spend online!
Well, that's good one.
I like the job anyway, and the most i like working with kk. :P
I like to work, unless i won't think of her beeing work.
I bought alot of shirt anyway. Haha.. That i couldn't control myself! :P
BECAUSE I LOVE SHOPPING!

On Saturday, i went to pub with all of them. Joanne, Tyler, Me, and Kk!
Those who got view my blog, please keep my secret or i'll whack you! xD


I spend up 82 bucks! It's my first try, also my last! :)
Though, pub is really complicated and disgusting. Well, there're really damn alot people! But I like it! ;) Very enjoy. I dance anyway! Even i don't really know how to dance, but i still do it. ;p


After all the time, i tough alot of things, to open my kid mind. All these people very open! Erm.. and then joanne, tyler 2 of them is drunk! Me and kk zap sao mei! Damn horrible! They are freaking heavy!! Lol. We can go home earlier actually, due to both of them. We 5 o'clock only go home. Wth it's so damn late right?

1 comment:

  1. haha.. working wif me gt so happy meh.. i always choi sui only wor.. haha

    ReplyDelete